Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy 7 Years!

My Hubby & I have been married for 7 years! We are on a tight budget so I was trying to come up with a way to honor our special day without spending a dime!! So i created a card using my silhouette cameo machine ( you can follow my cameo blog here:  http://silhouettecameodreams.tumblr.com/So i created a simple design & kinda personlized the embellishments. I used whatever paper i had so you can change this and customize to say your wedding colors or something of that nature.
I made the seven from school glue and glitter, the box is a silhouette cut out shadowed with the blue. The bird paper is just scrapbook paper. I also added a strip of black ribbon to kinda make it look complete.









 I also went back to our roots and wrote him a poem straight from my heart. I wont bore you with what it said but it was an emphasis on our past 7 years of marriage. 


 I added a black background to the white to give it some dimension & Pop.

For the "gift" I remembered running across our "love letters" we saved from when we were dating so i "wrapped" those up and picked 2 special ones for him to read. I also made a "gift tag" from the same paper i put on the front of the card. Overall I think he appreciated it and it was fun to relive our past. Happy 7 Years Babe! I love you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment