Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!





Here is a small project I did quite a few weeks ago for my husbands grandparents. They were going to be down south celebrating Christmas out of their RV in the warm Arizona Weather! So i made a small banner and then gave them some battery powered lights and 2 sock snowman's for some Christmas cheer for their RV :-)

I used scrapbook pages, printed out the letters & cut them with my machine & then used washi tape to hold everything together.












Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! 

Looking forward to finally getting my projects posted. This holiday season for me was VERY busy!! Santa's Workshop was on overload! I love giving & this year was a wonderful year for me!! 

Hope everyone got something they wished for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment