Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gift giving ideas & update!

Anyone Wondering where the heck I went? Haha! Well Im currently working on A LOT of different projects and hoping next week to update with lots of new things I have created!! 



I recently gave my husbands grandma a small birthday gift of my Lemony Lemon Disposal Tablets and some homemade hand scrub and she really liked them! I wanted to share a few pictures of the packaging I did! Maybe inspire you to come up with a creative idea of your next gift packaging!! Simply just used canning jars and then my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the labels. I really wanted to use chalk board vinyl but I haven't been able to get any yet! I also just used some scrap ribbon i had laying around. I had probably too much fun taking pictures of it too! My daughter thought it was pretty funny i was taking pictures of these! 








I found the recipe for this hand scrub on Pintrest of course!! Here is the link:  Petunia Pink Hand Scrub. It makes a wonderful gift and I LOVE this stuff!!! 

So coming up, i will be posting my huge halloween decoration project im working on. I completed half of it on sunday afternoon. Our house will be a fun place to trick or treat. Not too scary but fun!!! I also will be sharing with everyone my daughters costumes i made. They are almost completed and I hoping to get some really good pictures of them! I did not provide a tutorial, I was in a crazy hurry and just got them done but i will share some links where i found some very helpful instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment