Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!






Happy Thanksgiving!!




This isn't so much a tutorial as a just showcase of my first Burlap Wreath & Wishing Everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!



There are ton of different tutorials on how to do this. Mine was a 34" Frame and took 2 10yard rolls of Burlap to complete. I also used some dark brown burlap for the bow. 

I put some little acorns and pinecones on the wreath. I will say I plan to overhaul this entire wreath next year with a lot more bling and some other ideas I have. I ran out of time to do it this year but I think it is a good starting point for an Epic wreath next year :-D





I can't wait till next year to overhaul it and share it with you all!


Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thank you for Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment